SAKA course 2018 is now open for registration and payment.
SURVIVING A KNIFE ATTACK COURSE
This a 3 (6hrs each level) level course that aims to provide the appropriate skill set and mindset in protecting oneself or loved ones from a high risk violent attack.
The program includes:
- Building a good understanding of the UK LAW on Self Defense and knife carry
- The psychological and physiological relationship of stress and anxiety in a violent confrontation.
- The psychology behind a fight and violent situations.
- The physical skills and attribute to effectively defend oneself in a violent situation.
- Developing knowledge in managing catastrophic bleeding or trauma.
- Understanding the importance of situational awareness and pre fight planning.
- Developing a good sense of proximity and spatial awareness.
- Learning how to respond to a person in need of first aid.
Edged weapon attack on the street is on the rise. And they can put our lives at high risk. When they come at you the intention is to cause life changing harm to you or your loved ones.
At this point, neither negotiations or compassion can save you. That moment becomes a matter of life and death.
The choice is yours. Equip yourself with cutting edge to survive a knife attack.
Give yourself the chance to go home safe.